Quieter than Honda.* The new iQ2000 inverter generator lets you bring power wherever life takes you. From tailgating parties to camping trips and beyond. Find out why packing one for your next expedition is such a smart move.
- The iQ2000 uses a different type of alternator than standard generators. A digital inverter module converts the raw power produced from DC to AC power. Engine speed varies depending on electrical demand — which significantly reduces noise levels.
- Smart LED dashboard monitors and instantly displays wattage you’re producing, generator status lights to alert you of low fuel, low oil, overload or overheating, and electronic fuel gauge for visibility to the amount of fuel remaining
- Generator status indicators alert you to low fuel, low oil, overload or overheating. Simply brilliant.
- One simple-to-use dial integrates start, run and stop functions
- Select Turbo, Standard or Economy mode — whichever best fits your needs
- With the optional Parallel Kit, you can connect two iQ2000 inverter generators together for twice the power when needed. How you use it is up to you.